become an Assistant operator
We see ourselves as so much more than our bowls and smoothies but a culture of people and energy. Our people make up who we are and Mamaka could not be who we are today and what we hope to become without them. We are excited about the opportunities we have for growth and genuinely hope you have a desire to be apart of it with us.
You might be a great fit with Mamaka if you:
- Want a full time opportunity.
- Have successfully lead a team.
- Are available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings and/or weekends. Must be available to work on Operator's scheduled days off and be willing to work with Operator’s schedule.
- Have a passion for service and people.
This is not the right opportunity for you if you:
- Are seeking a passive investment in a business.
- Do not have the desire to be hands on in all aspects of the business including, but not limited to:
- customer service
- food handling
- business decisions
Mamaka Bowls is an awesome and unique opportunity in the quick-service restaurant industry. This job contributes to Mamaka's success by assisting the Operator in executing store operations. The Assistant Operator is responsible for helping maintain and create our culture, and uphold excellent service for our guests and team. This person advocates for the Mamaka brand and has a passion for people and service. This position reports to the Operator.