become an operator
We see ourselves as so much more than our bowls and smoothies but a culture of people and energy. Our people make up who we are and Mamaka could not be who we are today and what we hope to become without them. We are excited about the opportunities we have for growth and genuinely hope you have a desire to be apart of it with us.
You might be a great fit with Mamaka if you:
- Want a full time, hands on business opportunity.
- Have successfully lead a team or business.
- Have managed your own finances efficiently and
- Are a self-starter ready to start and grow a small business.
- Ready for this to be your only active business venture.
This is not the right opportunity for you if you:
- Are seeking a passive investment in a business.
- Do not have the desire to be hands on in all aspects of the business including, but not limited to:
- customer service
- food handling
- business decisions
Mamaka Bowls franchise is an awesome and unique opportunity in the quick-service restaurant industry. For a minimal financial fee, selected franchisees (who we call
Operators) are granted the rights necessary to operate a franchised Mamaka Bowl
business. The Mamaka franchise opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other active business ventures and operate the restaurant on a full-time, hands-on basis.
Mamaka Operators must complete a multi-week training program in our flagship store before becoming an operator of a Mamaka restaurant business. Once you have completed the extensive training course successfully, you will be equipped to handle decisions and obtain the rewards of running a challenging yet successful business. We are looking for people who are just as committed to Mamaka as we are to them. Therefore, we offer
support 24/7 to ensure you have all the tools necessary to continue to be successful during the lifetime of your Mamaka restaurant business.